Friday
The feeling of being in office and not getting worked up.......... is a heavenly one.
Today as compared to the other days was wonderful one........so full of life........
All of a sudden I had a lot of people smiling at me......I saw a lot of the chaiwala bhaiya :) today.
The blue sky looked very refreshing .........reminded me of freedom.......freedom from work....bonded labour.
I had no mails in my outlook that demanded my attention.
I had no client sending me " I am UNHAPPY" mails.
I had no one telling "what are you doing so late in office. You have been here now for 12/14 hours already."
I did not hear " Why are doing so much of work? Look at me ......I have learnt my lesson."
And above all this is a weekend......
So will cook something new and surprise folks at home.
Will get prepared for "Manic Monday"
Today as compared to the other days was wonderful one........so full of life........
All of a sudden I had a lot of people smiling at me......I saw a lot of the chaiwala bhaiya :) today.
The blue sky looked very refreshing .........reminded me of freedom.......freedom from work....bonded labour.
I had no mails in my outlook that demanded my attention.
I had no client sending me " I am UNHAPPY" mails.
I had no one telling "what are you doing so late in office. You have been here now for 12/14 hours already."
I did not hear " Why are doing so much of work? Look at me ......I have learnt my lesson."
And above all this is a weekend......
So will cook something new and surprise folks at home.
Will get prepared for "Manic Monday"


3 Comments:
May you always fly free and enjoy everything you do! Have a great time!
Yes I know this is a good feeling.
But to have no crisis can be a bit disorienting. To the point that I feel there must be something brewing if I can't smell anything burning yet.
So is monday manic yet?
I sense a doubting cat somewhere.
This is the time to sharpen your arms ........ i.e relax your mind, do a lot happy things that will bring you fresh back on a monday or another other day.
It was not a manic monday but it definitely boosted my battleship skills.
Post a Comment
<< Home