My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, India

I am a full time mom now.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Inox chayega....

Beep....Beep.....Beep Beep.........Goes my alarm at 5:00a.m in the morning.
struggle to get out of my bed...Walk towards to the clock with my eyes closed...and switch the beeping alarm off.

Take a shower,pull on my jeans and dig for a t-shirt ..realise it has a lot of partitions on it ....... iron it, wear by sneakers and wake my pal who is snoring away enjoying the morning sleep...... have an argument over why I did not make tea etc.....

Open the door and pick the newspaper .....hmmmmm what's new or news...students getting beaten up for protesting for their rights ...... women and men partying like there is no tomorrow...... but I see them on Page 3 of the next days newspaper again.. read about how Ash got herself hurt ...."When shooting for some.***** film Ash fell down from the bicycle and hurt her ankle. The director says she is fine now" .....

Neways I realise I am late..... Guilt starts growing "Oh, No I am late again" ...
quietly sneak out and desperately hunt for transportation......... finally some chap playing some Govinda number with the agarbatti smoke flying out stops by .....I ask .."Inox chayege?" he can't say much but nods his head .... and I thank the Lord.

I reach the destination and by now the guilt has grown on me ....... damn I am late again..... Bus bhaiya Inox ke gate ke pas roh do......just give him all the change I have and sprint ....run up the stairs.(Helps in burning some of my fat).....

Ask the guard to let me in ....... and he too reminds me that I am late today...
Rush to my seat ..... Login to my computer and open my Outlook......Send Receive ......OK now my day starts ........13 mails from one person......
Wondering whether guilt is killing me ........ no all of a sudden it has vanished ..as this is another long day in office ....

Now got to get back ........ another mail is waiting for my attention.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pria K said...

I like it.... specially your early morning rickshaw ride :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home